Friday, December 2, 2016

// // Leave a Comment

My Present to You: 25 {FREE} Preschool Winter & Christmas Printables!!

The holidays are here!! I would love to give each and every one of my readers a present, so I decided to share a {FREE} preschool printable each day until Christmas! Starting...today!!

2020 UPDATE: Due to html and other programming updates, the clickable calendar below does NOT work anymore! Instead, I have all the holiday  preschool printables in these two links:

2- FREE Ocean Preschool Printables (scroll to the penguin printables!)

Thank you, and Merry Christmas!  ðŸ’–




I'll be linking each day's {FREE} preschool printable to   the calendar below. Simply click on the block to be taken to the printable for that day!   For example, for today's freebie, click on the first block with ornaments and a #1. Tomorrow, come back and click on the stocking/2! 

You may want to bookmark or pin this page so you can get each day's preschool printable easily!

What are the printables about? You'll have to come back and see! Each day is a little different! There will be dot pages, shadow matching, memory cards, patterns, and much more!

Some of the printables are winter themed, and some are Christmas themed. If you don't celebrate Christmas, please don't be offended...just come back for the winter pages! There will be many of each!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

(sidenote: You may recognize days 19-24 as having been shared here before...I made those winter printables in the past and have so many new readers now that I thought it was worth re-sharing a few "oldies but goldies!" I think you will love them!)

Happy Educating,
Carla





Have you seen HEEP? It is a preschool homeschool curriculum! Learn more here!





I may share at any of these parties!




Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!




0 comments: