Monday, March 26, 2012

// // 10 comments

{FREE} Easter Egg Hunt Game





I am so excited for Easter!  It's one of my favorite times of year!  And today, I'm so excited to share this fun game with you!!  It's based on the idea of an Easter Egg Hunt: players travel around the board and collect (or lose!) eggs.  When you fill your basket, you win!  You can, of course, keep playing until everyone wins.  While you play, you practice counting, colors, matching, and other preschool/kindergarten skills.  I'm also playing a variation with my daughter where I write the letters of some of her sight words on the eggs and spell the words on eggs in her basket.  She wins when she makes the words in her basket with the eggs she collects.  There are many ways to vary this to focus on what you are working on...and, of course, it's a fun, free Easter Egg Hunt game!  You can download it free here--detailed instructions are included in the PDF.

I'd love to know how you use it!  Happy Monday!!



I may share at any of these parties!

10 comments:

Mariann said...

Thanks a lot! We will try it!

Marta mama chłopaków said...

Hello

I'm from Polish. Babylandia blogging ...
With pleasure I added a few of your links :)
In a moment I will add also your banner on my blog in the "blogging projects"

Regards
Marta mama Nikusia

Jodie said...

Looks like a game my daughter would like. Thanks for sharing.

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Mariann, I'm glad you can use it!

Marta, Thanks for stopping by! It's nice to "meet" you!

Thanks, Jodie!

DSLA said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for sharing with BTT!

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Thanks, Michelle!

I enjoy linking up, Lori!

Jessica said...

Such a neat idea! Thanks for sharing on TGIF's link party. I will totally be doing this with my son one day!

Jessica @ www.prettyprovidence.com

Reylan | Employment Posters said...

That would be an exciting board game for all.

Lucy said...

Played this with my kindergarteners as an ESL activity this morning and it was a huge success! Thank you

Carla at Preschool Powol Packets said...

Awesome, Lucy!! Thanks so much for letting me know!! <3